Emotional Intelligence Training
Private sessions available now
Group Training starting September 2020
This pilot series of online workshops are life skills that will improve your self-awareness, and skills in relating and give you techniques to manage your process during your life and/or spiritual journey. They can be used as Continuous Personal and Professional Development (CPD) for counsellors, psychotherapists and other similar professions.
Workshops can be taken on a 121 basis as private tuition when desired, or as part of a group starting in September. You can attend one, or more or all the workshops. Each one is a stand-alone module. It’s not part of a term of classes that build on one another so you aren’t expected to come to them all. But there is a discount for doing all 12. Each workshop segment will be approximately 2-hours long unless otherwise specified.
We will use, voice, breath and movement, exercises, working alone, in pairs, in small groups and with the whole group using breakout rooms. Group numbers will be limited to 8 to 10 people.
While you will get to know and feel support from the other group members this is not group therapy. This is a training course. If you need 121 counselling or other healing or support I’ll be happy to see you in a private session at another time.
During the group we practice staying present, respectful, and sovereign (which means you take responsibility for your needs and empower yourself by taking the initiative).
- Learn to meditate using basic mindfulness practice – noticing feeling, sensation, present moment, becoming aware of the witness, while sitting, walking, dancing.
- Becoming grounded in the body, on the earth , in the present moment –using stillness and movement outdoors and indoors.
- Feeling and taking responsibility for emotions. Learning physical emotional release techniques. Healthy vs unhealthy coping mechanisms. Communicating emotions using basic Non-Violent Communication skills.
- Self-love. What emotions come up when you say I love you in the mirror? Whose voice is in your head? Getting a handle on the critical parent/super-ego/inner critic.
- How to reparent your inner child and self soothe, and practice self-love.
- Calming techniques for stress, anxiety and trauma 1 of 3: Exploring resources and support.
- Calming techniques 2 of 3: Psycho education – learning what happens in trauma and somatic calming techniques.
- Calming techniques 3 of 3: Somatic calming techniques continued.
- Reframing negative limiting beliefs & Self sabotage.
- Forgiveness and self-forgiveness (& karma).
- Earth Beats – Open Floor mindfulness in movement/dance including witnessing.
- Understanding codependence (collusive-dependence), trauma bonding and the myth of romantic love. Are you a rescuer and giving so much to everyone else that you neglect your own needs? And choosing partners who need ‘fixing’? (Read New Paradigm Loving in my blog).
Call or email me to book: email@example.com
Tel: 0044 7960235442.
Private Tuition Cost
For one workshop: £70 per 2-hour workshop
For all 12 workshops £840. Discount for payment for all 12 – £740.
(Further discount available for clients)
Group Tuition Costs
Each participant pays £50 for 2 hour workshop.
For all 12 workshops £600. Discount for payment for all 12 – £550.
Group course dates to follow
Online course dates to follow