As a student in 1989 I started exploring meditation, how the mind worked, and Eastern philosophies. Then when I was travelling in Mexico in 1996, I trained in holistic massage. However my spiritual questing began in earnest 16 years ago with my first conscious dance class. Since then I’ve taken part in many workshops and trainings, satsangs and healings and these have all helped me to grow and develop as a person and practitioner and this journey continues. Below are some of the highlights.
- 7 Levels of Soul Mate Tantra Training,Ma Ananda Sarita & Swami Anand Geho 2002-2004
- ISTA Level 1& 2 Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience & Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Initiation, International School of Temple Arts, May 2017 & May 2018.
- ISTA Practitioner Training – Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience, International School of Temple Arts (ISTA) June – October 2017
- The Grail of Sophia: Foundation in Temple Arts for Women – May – Sept 2018 ongoing
- Open Floor International Dance Teacher 2015-2017
- Over 16 years of conscious dance practice mainly in 5Rhythms and Open Floor.
- Level 2 & 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills, 2007 & 2008, CPCAB
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, 2010, CPCAB
- Level 1, 2 and 3 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, 2009, Heartwood CFCAPT
- Somatic Trauma Therapy – 12 days Training, Babette Rothschild, 2010-2013
- The Shaman’s Doorway, Lyndsay Mc Kenzie, Devon, 2011
- Healing Fear, Chris Lüttichau, Devon 2011
- Many years of Shamanic Healing sessions since 2006
- Reiki Level 1 Guadalajara Mexico, 1998
- Pranic Healing, Marilee Goheen, British Columbia, Canada, 1999
- Alternative Medicine Course including Nutrition, Botany & Massage, Guadalajara Mexico 1996
Massage & Reflexology
- Aromatherapy Massage with the School of Holistic Aromatherapy 2000-2001
- Swedish Massage Jose Luis, Guadalajara Mexico 1996
- Sacred Massage Ludgerio, Guadalajara Mexico 1996
- Reflexology, Helen Kalisher, Guadalajara Mexico 1996